Sunday, July 2, 2017

Birthday Q&A: Maxwell, 7 Years Old

1. What is your favorite color? Blue.

2. What is your favorite toy? Legos.
3. What is your favorite fruit? Orange. Oh, pomegranate.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Ninjago. I mean Pokemon.
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Corn dogs.
6. What is your favorite outfit? Light blue stripes with dark blue stripes. With comfy cozy pants.
7. What is your favorite game? Like tablet game? Minecraft. Board game... Monopoly. I mean, what is it called, Settlers of Catan.
8. What is your favorite snack? Uh... hmm. Doritos.
9. What is your favorite animal? Lizards. All types of lizards.
10. What is your favorite song?  Uh, primary song? "I Feel My Savior's Love." And, "Carol of the Bells."
11. What is your favorite book?  Minecraft.
12. Who is your best friend?  Anderson.
13. What is your favorite cereal?  What are those things that are shaped in "O's" and have extra honey on them? Honey Oh's.
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Play bubbles. I mean hike!
15. What is your favorite drink?  Sprite.
16. What is your favorite holiday?  Christmas. And birthday. And Halloween.
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?  Stuffed animals. My "stuffies." Tigy, Boopy, Woofie, Birdie, Geckie, Blankie, Geoffrey and Monkey.
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal.
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?  Haystacks. And "adult ice cream" (Haagan Daz ice cream bar) for dessert.
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?  Firefighter.
21.  What are you are really good at?  (thought for a long time).... Chores. Watching screens. Building Legos. The Lego set I'm getting for my birthday is complicated. All Minecraft Lego sets are complicated.
22.  What do you need to work on?  Math and reading. Well, I am really good at math. But I still don't know a lot of words.
23.  What do you like best about being a big brother?  Uhhhh, I get to play with them. I get more stay up time then them.  
24.  What is your favorite restaurant?  McDonald's.
25.  What is your birthday wish?  To have a pet iguana.

STATS:  47.75 in (3 feet, 11.75 inches; 36th%) 53.5 lb (62nd%)

No comments: