Sunday, July 2, 2017

Birthday Q&A: Bennett, 5 Years Old

1. What is your favorite color?  Green.
2. What is your favorite toy?  Octonauts. And Paw Patrol.
3. What is your favorite fruit?  Banana, nectarine, peach.
4. What is your favorite show?  Pokemon. Dad lets us. Because I wike them capturing Pokemon. It's not violent at all. They have the weaken them first. And den you have to catch dem.
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  Chicken nuggets.
6. What is your favorite thing to wear? Green shirt. Comfy cozy pants. Like I am in!
7. What is your favorite game? Monster Match.
8. What is your favorite snack? Goldfish. Oh yeah, fruit snacks. Do you know why they call them fruit snacks? Because they're not a treat. Fruit snacks are because they're fruit and they're a snack. It doesn't say like "fruit treat!" That'd be weird.
9. What is your favorite animal? Cheetah cub. Did I say dat last year? Because it's CUTE and fuzzy. You haven't seen a cheetah cub. It's in Wild Kratz. A good cheetah cub name is "spot slob."
10. What is your favorite song?  Nephi. Ningajo. Rescuebots. Octonauts. That's it. Oh and from Cavequest (VBS), you know that when I did world? It's called wires. That's my favorite. Okay, am I done?
11. What is your favorite book?  The Crayons Quit. The new one. The Crayons Quit Go Home (The Day The Crayons Came Home)
12. Who is your best friend?  Michel. Michel and James.
13. What is your favorite cereal?  Let me show you. Come on. Um, Cheerios mixed with Frosted Mini Wheats.
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Go to the splash pad and the pool. And riding my bike. That's below it. Next to it. I just learned. I need to learn to ride the hill. I know how to ride without a runner pushing me without training wheels.
15. What is your favorite drink?  Smoothie. From Costco.
16. What is your favorite holiday?  Christmas!
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?  Fan. Nightlight. And dat's it.
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cheerios mixed with Frosted Mini Wheats. Two waffles cooked with syrup. That's below. Again. Can I be done? I'm going to miss playtime?
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?  Ure Chicken. Wif the little round things that are pasta. And wif cake.
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?  Pilot. Because den I can fly the plane!
21.  What are you are really good at?  Riding my bike. I mean, swimming. You get another lesson tomorrow? You mean on da next day?
22.  What do you need to work on?  Chores. Because my grown-ups want me to unload the dishwasher so we can have clean utensils. What are your other chores? Tupperware, brush my teeth, breakfast, get dressed.
23.  What do you like best about being a big brother?  Because he's a baby. Because I'm bigger den him. He's only two. Dat he's a baby. How many more questions?
24.  What is your favorite restaurant?  Cafe Rio. Two salads, I mean, two quesadillas and one salad. Share.
25.  What is your birthday wish?  To have all the Legos in town. Can I go now? Yes, can I have a kiss? Do you have lipstick on? No. Den, okay.

STATS:  42.5 in (3 feet, 6.5 inches; 41st%) 46 lb (82nd%)

No comments: