Monday, July 4, 2016

Birthday Q&A: Bennett, Four Year Old

1. What is your favorite color?  Green.
2. What is your favorite toy?  Octonauts. Because I just love it. Can you go to Octonauts Wish List so I can pick? I wike the Gup A.
3. What is your favorite fruit?  Cutie.
4. What is your favorite show?  Paw Patrol. Rocky is my favorite. Because I just wike him.
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  Nuggets. Nuggets are in the same of Chicken Nuggets.
6. What is your favorite thing to wear? Green shirt. What about on the bottom? Hmmm, I don't really remember.
7. What is your favorite game? Monster Match.
8. What is your favorite snack? Fruit snacks.  Because they're a snack too.  And they're a treat.
9. What is your favorite animal? Lion. Because they growl. Do you know dat Mama protects their baby duckies from any predators dat are going to eat them?
10. What is your favorite song?  No songs. "I'm going to follow Jesus where He will lead me... Jesus will guide us... through every dark time... Light it up, Light it up."  (song from Vacation Bible School)  You know, sometimes you just say the same words. 
11. What is your favorite book?  The Little Pea.  Little Pea hated all of it!
12. Who is your best friend?  Nobody.  Or Kate.  No girls!  Except Daniel Evans.  James.
13. What is your favorite cereal?  Frosted Mini Wheats.
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Play.  In the front yard.  Not backyard so that's not the best for drawing.  It has cracks so if we color on it, it won't color.  Anything.  And riding my bike.  Not my new bike.
15. What is your favorite drink?  Milk. You knew it was dat.
16. What is your favorite holiday?  Trick or treat!
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?  Dad doesn't let us bring anything in bed.  Nothing.  (Primary music, Mimi blanket, fan blasting right in your face. "Mom, did you know that every morning I put my fan right (RIGHT in front of face) here and blow my eyes off.  Because if I get to the fan too much then it will create a wiver. Actually, it will create me to not see.  So I can't see anything.  It helps me by clearing off it."  By clearing off what? "I don't know. Probably ice.")
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Hot dogs. Actually. Waffle.
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?  Ohhhhs.  Honey Ohs.  I did want pizza!  Now can I tell you my birthday surprise?  I'm going to first wake up. I'm going to wake for Mom to wake up. And den we're going to get dressed.  And den.  Actually, let me start all over... (repeats) And then the boys to wake up. And den I'm going to open presents. You pick up James to play with me when I open my presents. And den we eat dinner. And den, oh, I forgot. Breakfast. And den, if I finish my whole breakfast, den, I can have my caaaaaaake.  Dat's it.  Do you know why I'm going to invite James? Because I'm going to play wif him. That's why.
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?  Nobody.  Builder everything.
21.  What are you are really good at?  Duplos.
22.  What do you need to work on?  This will take me a long time.  What did you say again?  Play with Max?  I'm going to eat you!  Just kidding.
23.  What do you like best about being a big brother?  Nuffing!  Because he's fat and chubby.  Fat and chubby! 
24.  What is your favorite restaurant?  Cafe Rio.  Actually Chick-fil-A.
25.  What is your birthday wish?  I wish... I can have Skittles.

STATS:  40 in (3 feet, 4 inches; 50th%) 40.2 lb (75th%)

No comments: