Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Birthday Q&A: Anderson, 6 Years Old

 DSC_0108

1. What is your favorite color? Mostly green, but and, and a little bit red.

2. What is your favorite toy? Legos.

3. What is your favorite fruit? Grapes

4. What is your favorite tv show? The Lego Movie.


5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Macaroni and Cheese


6. What is your favorite outfit? A Lego Shirt.  (Me: You don’t even have that.)  But I want to get that.

7. What is your favorite game?  Hmm, I don’t have one.

8. What is your favorite snack?  Lego fruit snacks.  <Giggle>  Okay, stick pretzels.

9. What is your favorite animal? A lion.  Because it’s the king.

10. What is your favorite song? Everything is awesome, everything is cool when you’re part of the team.  (The Lego Movie song).

11. What is your favorite book? <Giggles> Um, I already know.  (Me:  Let me guess, The Lego Movie book?)  Oh yeah, because I can already read it and it’s about Legos.  I got so much Lego stuff.  I love Legos!

12. Who is your best friend? Ilbea.

13. What is your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms

14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Play chalk.


15. What is your favorite drink? Sprite.


16. What is your favorite holiday? April. My birthday!


17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Bear-Bear.

18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Waffle.


19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Clam chowder.

20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A singer.

21.  What are you are really good at?  Building. Building Legos.

22.  What do you need to work on?  Doesn’t matter. I’m trying to work on getting a Ninjago Lego set.

23.  What do you like best about being a big brother?  Staying up late. Playing.

24.  What is your favorite restaurant?  Cafe Rio.

25.  What is your birthday wish?  I need to think about that one. I wished I was a Lego guy.

DSC_0105 DSC_0030

STATS:  50 lb (75th%), 46.5 in (75th%)

3 comments:

Lisa LaBanc said...

Great that you do interviews. Gee, the kid likes Legos huh? The only surprising one to me was he wants to be a singer when he grows up?

anna banana said...

I was so surprised to see all the Lego answers. Not!

Ming said...

So great! I really should do this with my kids. Loved the one about the Lego shirt that he doesn't have but wants. Haha! Clever.