Friday, September 27, 2013

Ten

Hello? (tap, tap, tap) Testing, testing, 1-2-3. Can anyone hear me?

Oh my beloved blog!  Where has the time gone?  Where do we stand?  Will I ever stop neglecting you? Is anyone even out there?

I don’t know.

But for now, TODAY, is our TEN YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY.  Harley kissed me goodbye as I was half asleep at 6:30am, and I will not see him again until tomorrow afternoon.  But that's okay, because we celebrated with a getaway last weekend at a resort in York, PA and it was incredible.

Saturday night I surprised Harley with this book:  "The Story of Us:  The First 10 Years. "

book

I can’t believe we’ve been married a decade.  I have many feelings and thoughts today, but the overwhelming one is:  happiness.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh my goodness! That is the cutest book ever! Congrats on TEN years!!! You have a beautiful family!

Kricket said...

I'm still here and I loved your post. I looked at every page of your book and I loved it! Congrats! And may the next 10 be at least as awesome as the first 10.

Jill said...

I love the book. Great idea.

anna banana said...

Such a wonderful book! I loved seeing it in person. Love you!