Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Good Day

Mother’s Day 2012 brought me breakfast in bed from my trio of boys, who entered my bedroom room tripping over each other while singing “I Often Go Walking.”  It was great.  Except no one knew the words.

IMG_1879  IMG_1897  

He gave me flowers. And a delicious crab-stuffed salmon, french beans and rice with sautéed mushroom, onions and peppers dinner.

IMG_1895

He gave me a children’s book from my new favorite collection and a rare treat, an afternoon nap.

IMG_1900IMG_1929

This silly, messy, adorable one gave me a movie. I think he had some help.

I cried happy tears.

Some mom days are tough.  Lately I’m overall pretty tired and pretty pregnant.  Other mom days are good.  Other mom days are wonderfully good. 

Every day I am blessed to hear these two call me Mom.

mday

I’ve been thinking about it a lot, and I’m really excited to add another brother (in 7 weeks or less!) to this cuteness mix.

IMG_1882

Blessed and excited indeed.

10 comments:

Mike said...

I loved the movie that Max made. You are one terrific Mom.

love

Dad

Ali Snow said...

Oh we love a good movie of the cousins in this house.

Kell's Belles said...

Great video! Anderson's videography skillz are killer :)

I cannot wait to see who gets added to the mix in 7 (!) weeks!!!!

Laura said...

I regularly have "What is all this llama drama?" running through my head.

Mom said...

You did a great job Harley and Max. Yes it will be exciting to add another little prince to the King clan!

Alex and Katie said...

That video made me cry. And I hardly ever cry (until a whole lot recently). Loved it!

Lisa Weiler said...

Wow that is such a nice video! Happy mothers day to you!

Ming said...

Hooray for being a mother!! You have the cutest boys and I'm so excited to see the next adorable King boy. See really you're just ensuring that Addie will be able to marry into your family. Lots of options to choose from. ;)

That video was so cute. Nice work Harlan. You're the man. I especially loved the end where Anders says he wishes for a forever family and then a pic of you guys at the temple pops up. Perfect.

Ryan and Cheryl Harris said...

Glad you had a good mother's day :) Thanks for sharing the details of it.

anna banana said...

So glad you had a good mother's day, and I cant wait to meet King boy #3! he will be darling and amazing too!