Saturday, June 4, 2011

Remember Easter?

DSC_0503

“Jesus died and it was really bad.  But then he got fixed and saved the day.”                                                    -Easter according to Anderson

DSC_0613-1

Easter 2011 festivities for us included egg dying for FHE, egg hunting in Philadelphia and fancy dinner, baskets and more hunting with Uncle Tom (not pictured below but I wrote all about him here) in Maryland. 

See look.DSC_0010 DSC_0014

 DSC_0372   DSC_0375

Egg hunting with our dear friends the Smiths during our birthday trip to Philly.

DSC_0378 DSC_0379DSC_0392 DSC_0400  DSC_0456

Savanna, Max, Anderson, & Makenna.  Savanna LOVED Max.  It was darling.

I bought these great shirts at H&M.  Then I bought these great ties at The Children’s Place.  Then I put them together.  I’m still trying to decide if this was fashion  fab or fashion fail.

DSC_0604-1

DSC_0485

My Easter Bunny used to hide my basket in the same place.  Silly rabbit.

DSC_0498DSC_0475   

DSC_0543-1

DSC_0611-1

 DSC_0631-1

DSC_0515 DSC_0525  

DSC_0594-1 

The swing is for Max, but Anderson insisted on breaking it in.

DSC_0574-1

The weekend ended with Anderson throwing a crazy one man dance party.

April 20111

Thanks for humoring me while I catch up a bit.  Good, fresh stuff coming.  Promise.

DSC_0589-1

6 comments:

Emily said...

I'm just remembering that the last time I saw you, Anders was the age that Max is now. :(

These photos are adorable. I love the shirts and ties. When your that cute, it passes as fashion fab. (If not, you could always claim that someone else dressed them...)

Emily said...

you're, not your.

I can't let it rest that way. :)

Sarah S said...

ha! I still need to blog about Easter too. fun pictures and what a great visit with Asialene and co.

lys said...

Cute boys! You are way more fashion-forward than I am, so the mix & match shirts and ties must be the latest trend. If Wendy says it's fashionable, it's gotta be!

I love your yellow dress.

Kara said...

I like the ties with the shirts- it fits your family's personality perfectly:)
I am loving your cute yellow dress with the fat belt; you look gorgeous in it!

Jessica Taggart said...

Love the pics! I dyed eggs with my students, but can't so much post those on fbook:).

Remember when we missed the Chinatown bus and you were really bugged with me but then we found that amazing dress at H&M so it was all worth it??? Good times, good times.