Friday, July 23, 2010

As Long as I’m Stealing and Venting…

I just enjoyed lunch with a friend. By “with” I mean I sat alone at my desk, eating grilled cheese and catching up on her blog. Kind of feels like lunching together though, no?

I laughed out loud at this post (I laughed at several of her posts, actually. She’s funny!) and knew it was so fitting with my last post I had to share. Plus we all know how much I love a clever lyrics change-up.

You’ll read no more woe-is-me-ing on this blog today. I’m done. My boys are asleep. I’m going to nap.

P.S. MOUSE HAS FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Claudia said...

Sorry about the mouse! I think I was enjoying my quesadilla the same time as your grilled cheese - it is like have lunch together.

Ryan and Cheryl Harris said...

Very clever! That totally looks like something you would have done back in the day. Was your friend actually one of the singers?

Alex and Katie said...

so cute.

Wendy, you need Jeddie out there. He's excellent at killing mice...with hammers. Seen with my own eyes at the age of 10.

Kaija said...

pretty darn awesome video!

Rachel said...

Um, I am so sorry about the mice. We had a lot of mice. It is the worst. You are the best! I cannot wait to see you on Thursday and girl, PLEASE YOU pick where we eat/what we watch. This is YOUR NIGHT! I cannot wait! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Ligia said...

Ahh!! So I haven't had a chance to look at the video yet but could not miss your P.S. comment in bold. AHHH is right! Yikes!!! Good luck with that one. Like I said, we're pros so if you need any tips, you just holler.

Ming said...

Very clever. The mouse has friends?! Ick. SO sorry.