Thursday, October 15, 2009

18 Months

   DSC_0217    

        DSC_0260  DSC_0234-1       

DSC_0257-1

DSC_0187-1

    

ANDERSON JAMES KING

 

HIGH ENERGY tRoUbS   great sleeper   letter sounds learner  animal LOVER  PACI ADDICT magnet player  great signer  InDePeNdEnT  GO  good eater head nodder squawker  BUG  dancer dancer dancer  so many new words focused oPeN mOuTh KiSsEs  climber music lover  non hand holder  fishy face maker  chip & sna’ack fan  biggest brightest smile intense   CUTERS new spiky hair  LOUD funny bAnGeR Rare Snuggler  lAuGhEr  “hurt” dada’s no. 1 fan   drama KING 27 lb. 3 oz. (70%),  34 in. (90%) opinionated selectively demanding IGNORER  artist   BIG FOOT LOVE smart splasher SOLID   no fear   curious so BIG   Sid Supporter water obsessor INTO EvErYtHiNg HAPPY  social  Tripod Tantrums  GiGgLeS big time traveler  HEALTHY cOpYcAt  softest skin  flexible  tanner  TALL  Anderson Pooper  Such A Good Boy  ticklish   Anders-Ba-Nanders  say “thank you” sign “please" Audience Seeker LiTtLe HeLpEr  GOOD CAR RIDER  getting dressed HATER hAnDfUl   PURPOSEFUL WHINER  jumper  screamer early morning loves  calculated mover  routine appreciator stressed out facer  ORAL   FOOD dropper   fan of own space  FAST party animal  Outdoor Enthusiast HUGE HANDS playful…



JOY OF MY LIFE

DSC_0212-1

Happy 18 Months Anderson!  I can’t wait to send you to nursery Sunday.

19 comments:

Kara said...

A-dorable pictures Wendy! What a little stud man. Is it just me or does he bear a striking resemblance to Mr. King in that last picture?

Kaija said...

Wonderful post. And these are FABULOUS PHOTOS! Are they your handiwork, Wendy? I think he looks the most like Harley in the first photo :) Enjoy taking him to nursery! I hope he loves it!

Ming said...

Darling pics! Yea for nursery and being 18 months old. Have so much fun at SYTYCD tour tonight. Major jealous. Also, Jack has those same Costco pj's...love 'em.

Mom said...

I love how he "walks with a purpose," Lynn Bodily would be so proud. I want a copy of the walking picture and the very last one for my brag book. I love you Anders!

Jess said...

Congrats on making it to 18 months! Welcome back to church. :)

Ali Snow said...

So cuters. I need to see him say all his sounds still. Love the walking picture and think he looks just like Harley.

Wein said...

happy birthday!

Becca said...

Those are so cute! Anderson is so big, and now for nursery! I am very excited to have Timmy go into nursery now! Hopefully, Anderson will go in there without any troubles!

Mike said...

He looks more like Harley all the time. He will love nursery. He already has. I have a sweater to match. We will be twinners next time I see him.
Love Dad

Jen said...

I love his hair that way! He looks great in these photos!

Codi said...

Love those pictures! He is so cute! Love it when they can finally go to nursery.. of course then you will get called to nursery :)

Harley King said...

"No, Anderson, we don't hit at nursery."

Ligia said...

Oh, Anderson! Such a cute post. And as I was reading all the characteristics and adj.'s, I could not help but laugh at the "no hand holding" one. I tried so hard to have him hold my hand when we were crossing the street last weekend. He wanted none of it. It's like he already knew that girls have cooties! Love this kid!

Sarah S said...

Darling boy and fun adjectives!! 18 months is SUCH a great age. Soak it all up. Enjoy going to class again at church!

Alex and Katie said...

Love him.

anna banana said...

Love the sweater, love the boy, love nursery!

Nicole said...

MiniMe Harley. Wow! Seriously, how do you have time to blog? I'm so behind.

Sara said...

My friend...u amaze me! Fabulous post, great pics, when do u find time?!! Please tell me the secret (& I don't mean Victoria's-haha!) Happy 18 months Anders! U look just like your daddy ;)

Gwendolyn said...

Ok, first, CONGRATS on getting released! What a horrifying calling for the mother of a baby--when I told my mom about it her jaw dropped, so she'll be happy for you too. Second: love these pictures--Anderson is such a little man! And third, I just got a feather headband too--great Diva minds think alike. Mine's peacock :)