Monday, June 29, 2009

Like Releasing the Pause Button


Speaking of great reunions and amazing girlfriends, I am really excited to spend quality time with fabulous people in coming months:

My wonderful Mother. DC & Charlottesville. Next week!!

DSC_0719


My entire Weiler Family. Clear Creek Ranch in So. Utah. August.

DSC_0501


The Team. Brighton, Utah. August.HPIM0210-1

Same group. Same place. (Add a few wives, kids and a bonus couple. Minus a random date.)


My Favorite Girlfriends. San Diego. On the Beach. Labor Day Weekend. (!!!!!!)

DSC_0780


Anderson’s Best Friend (and Jeff and Marzi… oh yeah, and Mindy too). Denver. September.

DSC_0154-1


My Divas!!! Brighton, Utah. Memorial Day Weekend 2010.

HPIM2333



I enjoyed a mini reunion last weekend with my high school BFF Sara and her beautiful daughter, Sophie.

DSC_0161

DSC_0267-2

I LOVE reunions. I especially love them when the relationship picks up right where you left it. Unpause. Play.

It’s going to be a great couple of months.


**With all this traveling, Harley and I are in the market for new luggage. We bought one set and are feeling just “meh” about it. Any advice for our second set? Priority: ability to fit everything but the kitchen sink.

8 comments:

Rebecca Ann said...

I'm always honored when my face makes it on your blog.

Can't wait to see you too.

Kelly D. said...

Glad to see I'm not the only one hotly anticipating May 2010! I'm thisclose to making a paper chain countdown. I'm serious.

Ming said...

Ahhh, so many things to say about this fabulous post:

1)I LOVE that pic of you and your mom! Your mom looks fabulous! As do you of course :) Darling necklaces on the both of you!

2)LOVE family reunions.

3)So fun you're seeing the whole team. It makes me jealous of college reunions. I want one!

4)I'm obviously SO excited for our Calicoma! But how about that picture eh? One of these things is not like the other :) I mean I know I'm short, but it's just so painfully obvious in pictures like that one! I mean an entire head shorter?! Como? It must be a bad angle right? Or is Jessica wearing heels? I'm going to have to start pulling a Harley and standing on my tip toes.

5)Denver with the boys! SO FUN! Jack won't stop talking about it he's so excited ;)

6)Your Diva reunion will be amazing. Again, BIG fan of reunions!!

7)Love HS BFF's. So glad you met Sophie. She's adorable. Now to the picture...did Sarah just have a baby?! She looks Amazing! Is that a Fendi watch I spy? That girl always looks great. I'm glad you had so much fun with her this weekend. Can't wait to hear more. Also, you look fabulous! That blue looks gorgeous on you and I love the necklace. You are slim trim and BEAUTIFUL! Lastly on the picture where are you? The shower at Sarah's friends house? I'm LOVING the green wall with the pink Audrey poster and curtains and lamp thingy. Fabulous!!! See this is why one day I do want a little girl. How fun will it be to decorate a little girl nursery?

Okay I'm done. Sorry for the world's longest comment on a blog. Oh wait, just gave it one more look over and remembered the luggage bit. I need luggage myself, but I do own ONE piece of nice luggage and I got it at the Rack. It's a Swiss Army brand roll carry on (you've seen it..it's red & black). Anyway, it's been a great bag! It is great quality and has held up really well. Plus, since I got it at the rack it was less than half the original price. So, I'd check out the Rack for sure. Good luck!

lys said...

Love the blue dress!

Kara said...

I'm SOO excited for you and all of your reunions with all your peeps! You are one busy lady with one cute little guy (he seriously is looking more handsome every day).

p.s. WHERE, oh where, is that Team picture from? I have no recollection of that. (cabin= I know; when= I don't know)

Holly said...

That Glenwood reunion picture is great! What a funny bunch of guys! I'm sure those get togethers are a riot!!

anna banana said...

I have been MIA lately, so so fun to read your lastest post.

The lake trip looked so fun! Fabulous fun!

Love that you found the TTs, looks like a great group of gals. There is great girlfriends to be found everywhere!

Cant wait to unpause! Love you!

Ryan and Cheryl Harris said...

I never saw this post....wouldn't have even noticed it if you didn't tell me about your convo with mom this morning about the 1st pic. I guess I do need google reader. You have a lot to look forward to.

I don't think I've ever seen that picture of bug and Jack. I LOVE IT! I love how they are both looking up and they have the cutest expressions.