Wednesday, February 25, 2009

FYI: Pictures

Today is February 25th, which not only marks my Mom's b-day, but also means I've been home from The Great Schelp of '08/BFF World Tour '09 one month. I had hoped to post more pictures and blog about all the great times by now, but I just haven't. Now it all feels too old. But I made some promises, so I've compromised (read: been lazy) and spent the evening watching Idol (why do so many of them suck this year?) and uploading pictures to Facebook. Check them out there. If you're not on Facebook, (um, where are you?) you can view them here.

6 comments:

becky said...

AMERICAN IDOL is SOOOOO LAME THIS YEAR!

I'm seriously disappointed.

You, however, I still love!

Ryan and Cheryl Harris said...

Freakin' cute is all I have to say.

Brittany said...

Ditto... American Idol sucks this season! Oh and apparently I need to get on facebook!:)

Kelly D. said...

You know, I think the format change on Idol has a lot to do with the stinky contestants. Last year they didn't do this Top 36 mess. I'll be relieved when the Top 12 get going.

Great pictures (thanks for allowing the non-Facebook folks to peek)! Love the ones of Anderson and Jack! So cute!

Marie Davies said...

I can't get enough of that baby! Such a cutie!!

Amanda said...

I enjoyed the pictures very much! Anderson makes the funniest/cutest faces. Also, I'm so happy for your sister - that is so awesome and exciting!