Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wendy's Birthday!!!

This is Cheryl Harris, Wendy's sister, hacking into her blog to wish her some VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!! I'm at work and don't have any pictures, other wise I'd post all kinds of very embarrassing pictures that coincide with reasons why she is awesome. Regardless of the lack of pics, I still have reasons!

1) So Much Fun and Energy.
Have you ever known someone who can bring excitement into a room simply walking into it? That's Wendy! It's always a party when she's around and conversation is never lacking.

2) So Thoughtful
She rocks at remembering every one's special days and sending notes and cards and thank-you's that make you feel loved.

3) Best Friend and Sister
Isn't she an awesome, loyal friend? I am so glad she's my sister!

4) Rockin' New Mama
Any of you who've seen her with her new babe know how much she absolutely loves him. It's been so fun to see her as a mother and she is doing a fabulous job. Anderson is quite partial to her as well.

Happy Birthday Wendy! I Love you!!!

16 comments:

Sarah S said...

Happy Birthday Wendy Diva! Hope you're having a great day. Your sister was sweet to write you a birthday post :)

Claudia said...

Happy Birthday!!!! And congrats on having an awesome, thoughtful, ingenious sister (guess you must be related...).

becky said...

Wendy is beyond fabulous. I feel cool just 'cause she's my friend. :)

Happy, HAPPY Birthday, you gorgeous divatastic lady!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Wendy! Now that you are back in town let's get together for a playdate.

Harley King said...

I vote we change the words "Happy" Birthday to "Diva" Birthday.

Diva Birthday to you!

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday Wendy! I still can not get over seeing you in Cafe Rio! What Luck!

JessK said...

Happy birthday! Hope you have a great day!

Amanda said...

Wendy, you pretty much do Rock!! Hope you have a fabulous birthday!

Lisa said...

happy birthday wendy!!! i looooove you :)

Emily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are all those wonderful things and more. xoxo

Doug & Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Wendy! Hope you had a great day

anna banana said...

Love ya Wendy!

Szobonya Bercel said...

BOLDOG SZULINAPOT WENDY! :) I can't wait for you to come back into blogging and show us some new pictures of your family! And I'm curious about your Holidays too! :)

jaredandmatisse said...

Happy Birthday Wendy! Rock on Cheryl for posting such a sweet tribute. How lucky to have Wendy for a sister! She so dynamic, resourceful and beautiful. Loves to you, my pretty DC Diva. -Tisse

Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...

I hope you had a fabulous day!