Monday, October 20, 2008

Just When You Thought I Couldn't Be Concise...

I did a tag earlier this month. I know this. But I've been tagged again, and while I'm sure readers are over learning random things about me I will play along for two reasons.

#1. This tag involves Blog Bling. Check it out!

#2. It came from Logical Libby. One time she wrote an entire post simply because I asked her to. Plus, she's great. I could easily name reasons I love her, but I will refrain. My bright idea for a twist on tagging backfired when four of my family members didn't follow the rules and wrote about me AND their quirks. Awkward, since I'd tagged them. Yeah, so that's over. But I will say this about Libby: her blog is one of my all time favorites. If I was stranded on a desert island and could only take five blogs with me, hers would make the cut. Not only is she an great writer (something I really admire in a blogger), but she is freaking hilarious. Check her out. I dare you. Plus she's always making shameless plugs for more readers. Maybe this will boost her numbers by one. (P.S. Libby, where's my cookie?)

The rules with this tag: Answer the following questions using just one word (harder than it sounds, but I will do it) and tag seven people. With the blog bling. Makes it all worth it.

Where is your cell phone? Desk
Where is your significant other? School
Your hair color? Blonde
Your mother? Supportive
Your father? Smart
Your favorite thing? Storage
Your dream last night? Kittens
Your dream/goal? Supermom
The room you’re in? Chilly
Your hobby? Blogging
Your fear? Loneliness
Where do you want to be in 6 years? West
Where were you last night? Phone
What you’re not? Teasable ;)
One of your wish-list items? Luggage
Where you grew up? Iowa
The last thing you did? Diaper
What are you wearing? Slippers
Your TV? Ghetto
Your pet? NEVER
Your computer? Cluttered
Your mood? Concerned
Missing someone? Lisa
Your car? Towed
Something you’re not wearing? Makeup
Favorite store? Anthropology
Your summer? Great
Love someone? Many
Your favorite color? Changes
When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday
Last time you cried? Tuesday

I tag: WICKSTROM ADVENTURES, BROOKS DAME BLOG, MARZIPAN'S MIND, PLICKOG, KELL'S BELLS, MARK'S "RISE AND SHOUT" BLOG! (that's right Bishop Newman, I'm sniffin' you OUT!) & LARSBLOGGIN.


8 comments:

Logical Libby said...

Towed? what happened to your car now?

Wendy Weiler King said...

Logical Libby: Apparently it's against the rules to park backwards in our parking lot. You may pull in forward. Only. Backing in is evil. (We're racking our brains trying to find ANY sense behind this rule...) We didn't know this. We were towed. Sucks. But we're just relieved Fergie wasn't stolen. Living in this neighborhood I fear that every day.

Where's my cookie?

Ryan and Cheryl Harris said...

I miss Lisa too.

Ali Snow said...

You always have stressful choas in your live. That sucks that your car was towed. I'm sorry friend.

Linds and Ky said...

Wendy, I LOVE reading your blog! Thanks for sending me the link! I actually started one recently so if you want to check it out.... lindsandkyle.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

awwwww, a dozen warm fuzzies swarmed my heart when i read that you missed me:) i miss my roooomie too. my roommates car just got towed and two of my other roommates cars each just got boots on them. we asked the booters if they are paid commission...yes. we asked them if this money will go to their children...yes. so this weeks b12 grocery money is going to a random joe's child. maybe the money you had to pay is going to a good cause

Harley King said...

"I thought you were a cat."

Kelly Durham said...

D'oh. I totally missed the tag. At least I've kept up my record of breaking every single chain letter, email forward, and tag I have ever received in my life ...

Those WERE concise answers. Personally, I love my Sidetrack Wendy!