Friday, August 15, 2008

Don't bother trying to find me today

My body has been through A LOT since this. Nine months (arguably ten) of pregnancy, 22 hours of labor (with the epidural only taking on one side), recovery from delivering a 9 lb 8 oz baby, nursing, and finally unexpected surgery in June. You could say my body's seen better years! But today my body will take a break. Relax. Fully indulge its weak, tired self in:


and:



perhaps to be topped off with:



Dear Harley,

Thank you for the BEST, most thoughtful Mother's Day gift ever! Please hold my calls (and my baby) for the next few hours while I cash in and enter Mommy Heaven.

4 comments:

anna banana said...

Looks like a fab mothers day gift, and the pic of massage looks like it is you! I hope you had a great day!

lys said...

You deserve it!

p.s. Thanks for the good conversation the other day. It's good to know that someone out there can empathize with my car situation. Love you!

Emily said...

very envious at the moment. love, Emily

Kelly Durham said...

Way to save up that gift for when you REALLY needed it :) I hope you had a great day!