Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"I'm About to Lose Control and I Think I Like It"

Do you ever have one of those nights where even though you are exhausted you can't sleep because you are SO EXCITED for upcoming events? Here are 15 things I'm really looking forward to (in no particular order)...

1. Memorial weekend trip to Philly to see John, Janae, Danielle, and The Liberty Bell
2. Cafe Rio lunch dates
3. waterskiing
4. trip to Charlottesville next month to see Aunt Cheryl

5. losing all my baby weight then spending my BR gift card on a fabulous new outfit
6. Mindy and Jack coming on Wednesday for one big week-long baby sleepover!
7. 4th of July at Brighton
8. sleeping eight hours
9. greeting Elder Weiler at the airport
10. possible BFF reunion in LA with Sara
11. hanging these letters in Anderson's nursery (Side note -- this is a BIG deal. First time I have done anything crafty in a long time. Perhaps ever.)

12. play day in DC with Nicole Diva
13. Anderson meeting Grandpa Mike, Grandpa and Grandma King, Aunts Ali, Lisa, Janna & Katie and Uncles Jim & Tom
14. girlfriends reunion in Utah with Anna, Mindy & Jessica
15. David Archuleta being crowned American Idol in a little less than 2 hours

7 comments:

Wendy Weiler King said...

WOW. I stand corrected. Congrats Cook!

Sarah S said...

I thought that was a shocker!! (AI)

Your list is great - I'm glad you have so much to look forward to! I am salivating for Cafe Rio... can you sweet talk the owners into going national when you're out there? :)

I can't wait to read future blog posts that describe how you fulfilled all of these fun things.

Kelly Durham said...

It's always nice to have things to look forward to! It sounds like you have a GREAT summer planned. Have fun!

Harley King said...

Archuleta was robbed. I don't think AI producers like Mexicans...or Mormons.

Ryan and Cheryl Harris said...

I wish I had that many things to be excited about. Only two...you coming and Utah in July. But I'm happy your life is fun right now.

Tyler & Cassidy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tyler & Cassidy said...

What does it say bout me that when I first saw your line about the "BR gift card," I was excited and confused, because I was thinking about a Baskin-Robbins gift card? (of course this is Tyler, not Cassidy)