Friday, May 23, 2008

Do I Have to Spell It Out?

No, I'll initial it out instead.



Problem: Anderson is a long name and we're running out of wall space in the nursery.

Solution: I get "crafty" and abbreviate.



Next Project: Putting some pictures in these empty frames.






That will have to wait until another day. Tonight we're off to the City of Brotherly Love. It's our first road trip and night away as a family of three... not to mention our first baby-packing experience.


Man these little people require a TON of stuff (and the stroller isn't even in this shot)! How will I pack for an entire month in Utah? Of course, the new luggage charges don't help!

11 comments:

Claudia said...

So cute! I love his nursery! Good luck with the road trip!

Kelly Durham said...

I know! It's shocking how much stuff one eensy little baby needs! Now that we have three kids, we don't go anywhere. We'd need our own plane. Have a great trip!

The letters look fantastic! That nursery just gets better!

Crystal said...

Seriously- those new baggage charges are totally bias towards parents. I mean there is no way we can pack light, even when we buy diapers and food when we get there. Have a fun trip- we will have to get together when you guys are here for a whole month.

Ryan and Cheryl Harris said...

Anders looks so cute in that pic. of him and all the stuff. I feel like his face is saying "where are you taking me, and why am I surrounded by so many bags?"

Kelley said...

What a darling baby, happy & busy mommy, and devoted daddy! We love your blog and your sweet, beautiful family. Can't wait to see you again someday!

Logical Libby said...

You could always put a picture of me in one of the frames...

becky said...

Adorable!!! I love you!

Amy said...

The nursery is adorable, not to mention the baby. Anderson is such a great name. I'd love to see you on your jaunt to Utah if you have the time!

Harley King said...

We schlep that much crap even without the kid.

Lauren said...

Your nursery is so adorable. It is to bad you have to practically dismantle it into luggage to leave the house for a couple days.

Amanda said...

The nursery is adorable, and the family even more so. How was the trip? You guys are headed to Utah here soon, right? I also cannot believe how much stuff I still need when we leave town. Actually I feel like that's almost how much stuff I have to bring just to go to church - to keep Spencer quiet and entertained! Kids.