Saturday, May 10, 2008

Cases to Wipe For

Why settle for plain and boring...



When you can have sassy and striped!


I was thrilled when Nicole Diva sent me this wipes case.



Not only is it darling and totally Diva, it matches my diaper bag! (How DID she know?) And don't forget to throw in these almost too-fab-to-use burp rags from Mindy. Will I ever tire of chocolate and aqua? Not likely...


Then Emily sent me this wipes case.


Talk about MADE for each other! Could there be a more perfectly matched case for Anderson's nursery? Nope, don't think so!


Changing diapers just got MUCH better! Love these cases (and the thoughtful friends who sent them)! Just wish I was crafty and creative enough to make them. :)

8 comments:

Susan said...

I love the blue sheet with the bedding!
Mom

The Manns said...

So I took the pictures that Harley sent us and I made the travel wipe case (I sure hope they weren't copyrighted). So easy and fabulously chic. Thank your diva friends for the great baby shower idea! p.s. LOVE the diaper bag ensemble.

Sarah S said...

so cute!! I have a set of that same brand of burp cloth and it was my FAVORITE - definitely the most absorbent and fun to use around town :) fun wipes cases!

lys said...

If only I could be such a Diva Mom! I love your bag BTW.

Suzette Selden said...

Those are so cute! It looks like a trendy clutch.

Lisa said...

of course everything is cutesy wootsey downright diva. when you are a great great grandmama your moomoo will match your bed sheets and your dentures case. and your station wagon will compliment the dandilions in the front yard.

jaredandmatisse said...

You are such a stylish mommy with those get-ups. I heard "baby wipe warmers" are a must have for many celeb moms so the babies don't cry when they feel the freezing wet tissue.

janaemadsen said...

I love those burp cloths. I have them in pink and green and orange and... maybe I have too many.
Such a stylish child.