Saturday, April 12, 2008

What's Missing from this Picture?

My mom and I have been working feverishly on Anderson's nursery.



My mom made all the bedding...






She re-upholstered the glider (still working on the arm pads)...



Harley assembled the furniture and I filled the drawers and shelves...




We've been painting lamps, hanging frames...



Organizing, decorating, washing, folding...
nearly every last detail is taken care of...




The only thing this nursery is missing: A BABY!



I hit 40 weeks yesterday. My due date is tomorrow. I don't feel I'm allowed to be impatient yet because I'm not technically "due" yet (and my mom and Harley are doing a great job at being VERY impatient). However, I will say I'm VERY excited to meet this little boy! We're just waiting... and waiting... and nesting... and the To Do list is seriously dwindling, which is really thrilling!

We'll keep you posted...

14 comments:

Ali said...

Very cute. Much more colorful than last time. It has all come together very nicely. I'm glad you've posted pictures because I've anxiously been awaiting seeing what the nursery looks like.

lys said...

ADORABLE! Your mom should totally go pro. I can't believe what an amazing little nursery she has helped you to put together. Wow. I'm jealous.

C'mon, Anderson, don't you want to check this cool nursery out?!!!

Sarah S said...

SO SO CUTE!!! I love the bedding, the glider, the decorations, the furniture, it all looks so darling and put together. I can't wait to see pictures of your little one when he arrives. Hang in there! And get lots of rest until he does... :)

janaemadsen said...

I love your nursery- good job on the glider.

becky said...

Such a cute nursery -- I'm crazy about the polkadots and stripes. That piggy bank is TO DIE FOR!

Can't wait to see how the new little guy rounds out the nursery! I'm waiting on pins and needles for you guys! YAY!

Emily said...

Wendy, it's fabulous! I love all of it.

bclawson03 said...

What a cute nursery! I hope, like we said at church, that none of us are there next Sunday since that would mean we had our little babies!

ming said...

This really turned out cute. Your mom is amazing...I can't believe she sewed all of that AND did the glider! You are a lucky girl! I hope Anders comes soon!!!

JessK said...

It's adorable! Tell your mom I am impressed with her sewing skills.

brookie said...

I love the bedding! Everything in the nursery is so so cute. You are lucky to have such a great mom! Speaking of great moms, you're about to BE ONE!!! Can't wait to see pics of little Anderson. I hope he comes soon :)

Amanda said...

Wendy! Cute nursery! And this was the 1st time i heard you are naming your baby Anderson - love it...good job! Good luck with the delivery (and the waiting beforehand). I'll be thinking about you!

Davis & Asialene said...

Wow! Everything is so cute. I really like your crib as well. That is something I wish we did when we had Savanna - buy a nice, high quality, cute crib. We went cheap and I totally regret it. Can't wait to hear more news soon!

Claudia said...

Great nursery! I am sure Anderson will love it, whenever he decides to make his appearance!

anna banana said...

It looks so great! And now Anderson is here! Wondering if your mom can come do my nursery!