Friday, March 14, 2008

Obesity Loves Company

Today I am officially nine months pregnant. For those of you who, like me, are still trying to understand pregnancy math let me clarify. I have four more weeks to go. You are pregnant THROUGH the ninth month, hence you are really pregnant TEN MONTHS. (Why didn't anyone warn me about this?) I'm feeling large and in charge, but the great part is I'm not alone! It seems everyone is prego these days. A quick count shows 19 people in my life who are pregnant or just had a baby (CONGRATS REESE FAMILY!!). This count includes five dear friends: Alyssa, Amber Diva, Mindy, Joni and Kelley who all have due dates within two weeks of mine! Then there are the at least 16 pregos in my ward! I feel blessed to be sharing my BIG experience with so many close friends, even if they are miles and miles away. Big girls, you are beautiful!








8 comments:

lys said...

Oh my goodness, I'd hardly call you OBESE. You still have skinny, skinny arms and legs. Your belly is darling and I think you look marvelous!

jaredandmatisse said...

Hi Wendy! You look way better then Christina. She sould be putting her head on your body and not the other way around.

Sarah S said...

I agree - your arms and legs are SO skinny at 9-mos-prego. You look great - the belly looks absolutely perfect!

anna banana said...

I cant wait to meet baby King and I would so love to photograph him and you all together. If only we didnt live millions of miles apart. Any plans to visit Grandma Weiler in the spring. Maybe I could plan a Utah trip at the same time?

Kellie said...

You look FABULOUS at 9 months!!

The whole 9 months thing is crazy. Though Layne, kindly pointed out to me... Layne, being so good with numbers..., that there are really 4.33 weeks per month. Calculating that into the 40 weeks you get 9.2 months. hmmmmm That is crazy but I still felt like I was prego for 10 months!! I always feel that I was pregnant forever but time seems to fly when I had Owen. His first birthday felt like it came so quick. Good luck with your tenth month!

Ryan and Cheryl Harris said...

That's pretty funny!! Can't wait to see you this weekend! I'll call you Wednesday morning hopefully with all the details.

Ben said...

That Marie Claire mash-up has Harley written all over it.

janaemadsen said...

I hated that whole 10 month thing. How rude is that. People don't even acknowledge that 9 months is a lie. I used to see shirts that said 9 months on them and I wanted to scream. but you do look fantastic you know.